Wednesday, February 25, 2009

First Come First Serve

I'm offering to sit down with artists for a meeting if anyone is interested, for the first 10 people who email me.

Basically I'm offering my opinion as an art buyer to your portfolio, website, work, questions, etc. Anything you might want to discuss and ask an art buyer - literally anything and I will do my best to be honest and have some constructive words for you.

If you're in the New England area, I'm happy to meet with you one-on-one OR if you're not in the area we can have a chat on the phone.


The only thing I ask is that you come prepared with relevant questions and needs. We can set up a quick call first to have an interview of sorts and that way I can familiarize myself with your work. Then we can schedule another meeting to go more in depth.

You can email me here.
blog comments powered by Disqus