Monday, October 6, 2008

Creative Opinion

Keeping pace with a few of last weeks posts:

The consensus I've been hearing is that people are slowing up and stock is the word of the month (if not the next few months).

Through my blog and portfolio meetings I've been asked the question:
Do you search photographer and rep sites for stock?
And if so what do you think the benefits are as opposed to the larger stock houses?

As artists and reps, are you seeing the same thing? how are you adjusting/what are you offering?

I'd love to share (anonymously) any feedback people are willing to contribute on this subject to pass the information and thoughts to others.

I already have some feedback from fellow art buyers but would like to hear from all sides.

You can email me here or post a comment.
blog comments powered by Disqus