Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Delayed posting...

I'm a traveling queen this week and unfortunately have a busy schedule that I can't keep up with postings this week.

I love the responses to the State of Stock post from Monday... I will most certainly follow up with a post on this answering questions and backing up opinions.

Other things to look forward to very soon:

Creative Opinion
follow up from October 6 - answers and opinions.

More personal projects to share - these are always fantastic, keep sending me stuff.

5 thing I like and don't like - I'll think of something, whether it's meetings, promos, reps, stylists, productions... dare I say it... clients (stay tuned).

I'll keep thinking of other things to come up with and share with the creative community and I encourage all of you to do the same.

Want to throw a question at me, get an opinion, or touch base on something I haven't thought of - You can email me here.

Cheers and chat soon
blog comments powered by Disqus