Wednesday, April 9, 2008

AT&T : Hands campaign



AT&T Wireless is pushing their new international roaming with a series of fantastic ads. I love the artistic quality brought to this ad with the hand painting as well as the photography. BBDO Atlanta/New York is the agency behind the idea.

Photographer of the entire series is Andric, who is represented by Tim Mitchell, you absolutely have to go and take a look at his portfolio (he's self taught by the way) where he combines shooting and digital retouching (he does all his own post-production).

I think the star of the ad is the body painter who painted all the hands for these concepts: Guido Daniele. An Italian artist, he started his "Handimals" in 2000 which has grown into international interest: with ads not only for AT&T but for El PaĆ­s and World Wildlife Fund.

To see the entire AT&T campaign: Hands, head over to Creativity online

1 comments:

frankjoswald said...

Hey, Caitlin. I saw the AT&T ads on Creativity yesterday, too. They are stunning. But I also remember a similar campaign for Nobilia Citizen watches from more than 20 years ago. Check them out on my blog and let me know if it influences your opinion at all. I'm still trying to sort out how I feel:

www.mentalshavings.com

Best, Frank